What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site (including subscribe to our newsletter, register for an event, respond to a survey or fill out a form), we may collect individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, user IDs and passwords and contact preferences. Personal Information collected online may be supplemented with information you provide to us through other services and sources such as trade shows or seminars, as well as other data collection methods.
We do not collect Personal Information when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it to us. The decision to provide Personal Information is voluntary and you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do not provide the Personal Information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the Personal Information is being requested (including, without limitation, the support services). Additionally, after you register to our site, we will be able to backtrack your activity on our site even before you registered (information that if you did not register will remain anonymous to us).
How we use the information we collect?
Any information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- Your Personal Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any company outside the MarketingCoach.ie or our trusted third-party service providers for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested, and as otherwise explicitly set forth herein.
- We may send periodic informational or promotional content. However, you can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional information from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via an email to email@example.com. It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 days for direct mail and telephone promotions and 10 business days for email promotions.
- Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To perform research, technical diagnostics and analytics with regard to the website.
- We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via our software products if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We strive to keep your Personal Information accurate. We will provide you with access to your information when reasonable, or in accordance with relevant laws, including making reasonable efforts to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your data. Requests to delete Personal Information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. To access and/or correct information, you can do so online or notify us via the appropriate method below.
With whom we share the information we collect?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer Personal Information to outside parties. We do compile aggregate data to understand trends across our customers but no individual personal data is ever shared with a 3rd party.
We may use third parties, such as cookies and trackers, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction for marketing and targeting purposes, to assist us in better understanding our site visitors and so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except for the purpose of providing the services to us. Some of the servers of these third parties may be located outside of the European Union.
In most cases, we will not receive the information these third parties collect but only receive the analysis or results that we requested, and the sole holders of the collected information are the third parties. Below you can find the links to the privacy policies of the third parties we currently use on our site. This list is reviewed and updated periodically.
Also, we may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
How long do we retain the information we collect?
At any time, you may request to view, change and update your Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request that we will cease processing, correct errors or that we will erase Personal Information by email email@example.com.
Due to the possibility of long sales cycles, one never knows when a potential client will re-engage with MarketingCoach.ie and having the background and history of the contracting party will assist MarketingCoach.ie in providing a better service. Therefore, please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We are committed to use our reasonable efforts, in accordance with market best practices, to ensure the security, confidentially and integrity of the Personal Information you choose to provide us. Access to the Personal Information is based on the ‘least to know’ concept together with role-based access control systems, ensuring only authorized access to the Personal Information. To protect the privacy of any Personal Information you may have provided, we are using data hosts who implement market best practice security measures. Although we take steps to safeguard such information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
What are your rights?
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time and request:
- To access, delete, change or update any personal data relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected);
- That we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third parties), including to stop direct marketing.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, you can contact us as set forth below.
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are above the age of 18. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any Personal Information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any Personal Information with us, please contact us at email@example.com
Data Protection Officer: Muireann Fitzmaurice, Owner, MarketingCoach.ie
If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection authority for MarketingCoach.ie for GDPR purposes: the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland: Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Postal Address: Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington R32 AP23 Co. Laois